Graphic Designer/Content Creator
We are currently looking for a qualified and experienced Graphic Designer/Content Creator to join our team. The successful candidate will be passionate about design with high attention to detail and commitment, as well as bring exceptional skills and personality to our small and energetic team. We are looking for someone who loves working within a team, and we are offering full-time positions.
The key responsibilities of the role include (but are not limited to):
- Conceptualizing and developing visual designs and contents for company needs, for both print and online.
- Producing illustrations and design for a variety of media including print, social, and digital mediums.
- Ensuring high standards on our visuals are met across all designs by editing and proofing work.
- An interest and extensive knowledge in social media are a desired skill.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Design or a related field (Diploma or BA Degree in Graphic Design, or obtained a specialized course)
- At least 1+ year of working experience in the related field
- Proficient in Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Lightroom, Canva, and video editing software
- Passionate, have a great taste in art and comprehensive design skills is a must
- Strong eye for color composition and layout skills
- Ability to work with cross border team for any request of design material
- Good attention to detail and have a positive energy in meeting deadlines
- Well-organized and able to work independently or in a team
- Basic photography/videography skill is a plus
MANDATORY REQUIREMENT: PLEASE PROVIDE YOUR PORTFOLIO AND RESUME IN PDF FILE OR PERSONAL BLOG/SOCIAL MEDIA LINKS. Applications without portfolio will be rejected immediately.
Send us your CV, application letter, and design portfolio with "Graphic Designer Position” in the subject to: firstname.lastname@example.org