Jewelry Production Manager
We are looking for a passionate Jewelry Production Manager to join our beloved sister brand Pocket Songbird Jewelry. With the growth of our jewelry department, we are looking for a hyper organised individual who understands jewelry production and can manage a busy and unique production schedule and supply-chain. It is incredibly important to us that this person has an in-depth understanding and experience within the jewelry industry for them to be able to manage this unique part of our business.
The key responsibilities of the role include (but are not limited to):
Production management of client orders to ensure pieces are finished within our advised production timeframes.
Quality control checking pieces throughout the process of production and before customer collection to ensure the highest quality is achieved.
Preparation of all job bags to go to jewellers, ensuring accuracy of information.
- Proactively monitor the timeliness of stock and special orders to ensure pieces are not missed or delayed further in the process.
- Oversee and maintain stock inventory and fulfillment for both retail and online.
- Plan upcoming work for production, including stock for all retail locations, and scheduled New Release products.
- Communicate and collaborate with Purchasing and Pre-production to ensure materials are available when needed for the work plan.
- Minimum 2 years of working experience in jewelry/fashion business development or project management.
Strong organization skills and meticulous attention to detail
- Have a background or interest in jewelry and fashion and are able to channel that excitement into producing high quality products that align with Pocket Songbird’s aesthetic of luxury and elegance.
Knowledge of fine jewelry materials, and manufacturing process.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills to communicate the vision and process of a design to a dispersed team from Jakarta to Bali.
- Self-motivated and collaborative.
Send us your CV and application letter with "Jewelry Production Manager Position” in the subject to: firstname.lastname@example.org